Management Board Meetings
We help you stay on top of the day-to-day business operations by providing an efficient and effective way to manage meetings. Our operating procedures were designed with directors in mind, so you can easily track what has been discussed at past meetings, make notes about future topics, and find out what’s coming next.
Our standard services include:
1) To request contact details of owners in compliance with Section 8(3) of the Multi-Unit Developments Act 2011.
2) To prepare draft returns, on behalf of the Client, to the CRO including Annual Return; Change of director/secretary or their registered details; Person ceasing to be a director/secretary; Change of registered office; Change of location of registers and the passing of any special resolutions.
3) To provide or make available memorandum and articles of association to unit owners on request.
4) To arrange unit ownership certificates to new unit owners.
5) To maintain on an ongoing basis a register of the unit ownership (in accordance with section 8(3) of the Multi Unit Developments Act).
6) To record and process alleged breaches of lease conditions, covenants or house rules and to report such breaches to the Client.
7) To attend up to 3 directors meetings plus 1 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Client per annum.
8) To arrange, under the instruction of the Client’s Company Secretary, the General Meetings of the Client and prepare, produce and circulate the necessary reports and notices (once approved by the Client) in accordance with sections 17, 18, 19 and 23 of the Multi-Unit Development Act 2011.
9) To distribute minutes of general meetings to unit owners.
10) To prepare supporting material used at meetings (agenda, accounts, reports on the management of the complex or proposed budget).
11) Prepare draft minutes of meetings.
12) To distribute communications to directors/unit owners as appropriate.
13) To maintain records of work carried out, tender exercises and other records related to service provision.
14) To inform unit owners of the terms of the Property Services Agreement and the appropriate means of communication with the Agent.
15) Ongoing communication with unit owners and residents.
16) Prepare draft returns to the Revenue Commissioners for the Client.
17) Carry out the Client’s instructions to comply with its legal obligations.
We take care of all your General Administration needs including developing annual budget proposals, arranging annual block insurance, and processing insurance claims. Our team maintains a register of all owners for your company as well as provide annual returns to the CRO.